- Personal care at no extra cost for 60 months
- Pre-emptive service bookings and use of courtesy vehicles
- Interactive features via website and customised App
Mitsubishi Motors has announced the launch of its latest customer focused initiative, Mitsubishi Care. The initiative is specifically aimed at new Pajero owners and offers a host of convenient and innovative features for an initial 60-month period at no extra cost. Services offered will include pre-emptive scheduling of regular services, complimentary use of high-end courtesy vehicles as well as low-battery notifications.
In addition, users will enjoy access to interactive driver information via a dedicated website and customised Mitsubishi App which will enable them to:
- view and manage their driving styles and benefit from specific awards,
- track vehicle locations on a real-time map that provides live traffic updates and enables drivers and owners to review past trips,
- receive alerts on harsh acceleration, braking and cornering and over-speeding,
- create time rules and set geo-zones for safety purposes,
- compare driving styles and whereabouts with friends and family, and
- access insurance certificates hassle-free.
Impact Notification and Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance are also included as standard.
Upon completion of the initial 60-month period customers can opt to terminate the service or to continue with the offering at their own cost. Should the customer elect to terminate the service, the telematics device will be remotely deactivated at no inconvenience or cost.
According to Wynand Pretorius, COO of Mitsubishi Motors South Africa, research has shown that owners of luxury sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) enjoy personalised services to optimise and enhance their driving experiences. “Pajero remains the epitome of ultimate off-road ability meeting urban comfort and practicality, and appeals to trend-conscious customers. Mitsubishi Care will fulfil a specific customer need and will set Mitsubishi and Pajero apart from its competitors in the luxury SUV segment of the local market.
“We know we have a winning formula with Pajero. This initiative merely provides us with a platform to increase the value we are able to offer our customers and affords us the opportunity to interact with them on a more regular basis,” Pretorius explains.
All Pajero models are sold as standard with a 3-year/ 100 000 km warranty and a 5-year/ 100 000 km maintenance plan, with service intervals every 10 000 km.